- Multi-functional: intelligent inflating tire, power bank, LED lighting, tire pressure detection
- Easy use, simple operation
- Portable design,
Input Voltage: charge 5V/2A
Working current: 1-5A
Maximum current: ≤5A
No-load current: ≤2A
With USB charging: 5V, 1A
Air efficiency: charge 1.95 mountain tires for 2 minutes
Emergency lighting: 80 lumens for 7hours
working temperature: -20°C to +70°C
storage temperature: -30°C to +85°C
Noise decibels: 60 - 80 decibels
Charging method: micro USB
Charging time.: about 3 hours
Max pressure: 150psi |10.38bar | 990kPa | 10.5kg/cm2
Product size: 129×78×50mm
wireless air pump: 1pc;
inflatable tube: 1pc;
USB charge cable: 1pc
● It is forbidden for children to use this inflator. Keep it out of reach of children. Do not put the nozzles into the mouth, ears and eyes of living animals, and do not take the inflator as a toy.
● It is forbidden to use the inflator near flammable and explosive liquids and gases(such as gas station).
● People should not walk away when the inflation is working. After 8 minutes of continuous use, the inflator must be stopped for 8 minutes.
● If there is abnormal noise or the temperature is too high during inflation, please shut down immediately and let it cool down at least 15 minutes. Be careful the nozzle is hot if you remove it.
● the product is resistant to rain, water and impact.
● if the inflator is not used for long time, it must be stored in a dry and closed place. For long term storage, is it recommended to charge every three months.
● Before using the pump, please check if it has been charged enough. The first charging time is 4 hours, and after each charge time is by full, the charge display shows the power value. The indicator light is red and display showing 100%, it shows charge full.
● For the safety of you and others, please use the pump and its accessories in accordance with the insturctions provided by teh manufactuerer.
● Use methods not mentioned in manual may cause danger.
We provide this manufacturer's warranty of 12 months from the date of purchase for all Tomanbox products. If you believe you have received a defective product, or are experiencing any problems with your product, please contact us.
This warranty strictly does not cover damages that arose from negligence, misuse, wear and tear, or not in accordance with product instructions (dropping the product, etc.).
If your product malfunctions or fails to perform, you may be eligible for a free replacement (Terms & Conditions apply).
To obtain service under this Warranty, please contact us with the following information in order to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution:
Proof of purchase
Photo/Video of the faulty product
Please clearly specify the issue with your purchased item. If the problem cannot be resolved, we will send you a replacement, or a full refund including all delivery charges.
Please provide a valid proof of purchase in your initial enquiry, such as your order number on our online store, or a receipt from an authorized retailer. Unfortunately, we cannot offer the warranty to products without proof of purchase.
Please note, to receive a free replacement, you may be asked to send the faulty product to TomanBox at no cost to you. Full warranty terms & conditions can be found below.
DETAILED LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY POLICY
This manufacturer’s warranty is not intended to change or limit your right under the laws of the country in which you purchased TomanBox product. TomanBox warrants our products against defects in material or workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase of the product by a consumer (the “Warranty Period”). TomanBox does not warrant and is not responsible for any other product or device made by anyone other than TomanBox. If a material or workmanship defect arises with regard to any TomanBox product, and a valid claim is received within the Warranty Period, we will at our option: (i) repair the TomanBox product using new or refurbished parts; (ii) replace the TomanBox product with a new or refurbished TomanBox product; or (iii) refund the purchase price of the defective TomanBox product. You may also have other legal rights under the applicable local consumer protection law.
For the purposes of this limited warranty, “refurbished” means a product or part that has been substantially returned to its original specifications. In the event of a defect, these are your exclusive remedies.
Except for the limited warranty expressly set forth above or to the extent restricted or prohibited by applicable law, TomanBox expressly disclaims any and all other warranties express or implied, including any warranty of quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and you specifically agree that TomanBox shall not be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages for breach of any warranty of any type on any TomanBox product. For the avoidance of doubt, the limited warranty does not cover damages that arose from negligence, misuse, wear-and-tear or failure to follow the product instructions (e.g. dropping the product etc.). In addition to and without limiting the generality of the foregoing disclaimers, the limited warranty does not, under any circumstances, cover the replacement or cost of any electronic device (including but not limited to any mobile phone devices) or personal property inside or outside of the TomanBox product.